Monday, June 14, 2010

First Blog AKA Can't Think Of A Title

Hi,

I'm Umar Ahmed.

And finally I have a forum to share my voice with you, dear reader, over different topics which have interested mankind for centuries and have had polarizing beliefs for a long time.

.

.

.

.

That is of course (apart from being totally BULL!) an obnoxiously sugar coated way of saying that I'd been living on Mars for the last 10 years and only found out about this "web logging" thing when a couple of people I know started doing it.


In all fairness though, I'll probably be using this to spew hate all over people and stuff that I don't like.


That means you, Michael Cole and You, Limp Bizkit! And YOU, Miley Cyrus. Of course, we Can't forget YOU, Stephanie Mayer!


Also, from time to time I might be writing love letters to stuff that I actually do *shudder* like.


That means you, my precious Gwen Stacy. And you, Colbert Report! And of course, you, John Lennon.


Along the way you'll be treated (subjected?) to my own personal brand of humor "cleverly" called hUMAR which is so sick it can only be understood by the inmates of Fox River State Penitentiary......

.

.

.

.

20 days later.


I know what you're thinking, "HUMAR, really?" I know it's lame. Probably lamer than sparkling vampires.


Then again, maybe not.


Here's hoping no one's in this with me for the long haul.


Because if you are, you'll regret it soon. I promise.


My name is Umar Ahmed and these have been some thoughts of an unhinged mind.



Umar Ahmed is a student of Chartered Accountancy who still hasn't passed his C module, NO MATTER WHAT he tells you! His passions include comic books (Alan Moore!), Professional Wrestling (WWF,er,WWE,er... the Punchy Mcstomping guy show!), classical music (Beatles!) and kicking the crap out of people who use text speak (Arrest Warrants!). He is oddly fascinated by his sharpener and eraser and claims that "they" talk to him. He has also cured AIDS.

8 comments:

  1. Everything else is 'FINE' but I HATE YOU AHMED for that Stephanie Meyer and Sparkling Vampires reference. You'll pay for it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umar, that was one fine first blog from you... wouldn't mind any Stephanie Mayer references in future :p everyone has the right to say what he (dis)likes... isn't it Faheem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don't wanna spoil it all over again. I loved the post but I'm just so damn sensitive regarding my beloved Twilight Vampires and everything related to Twilight Saga. So if people are gonna try to 'intentionally' piss me off then ignorance is the only solution I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought swearing was the only solution you had, Faheem. Anyways, from now on, in respect of overly sensitive people who might get hurt by unadultered hatred, I'll only be trying to anger people "unintentionally". Kinda like in the next comment:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for liking Asad, and you're right, everyone really should have the liberty to say what they want. I mean really, just because I make fun of Twilight doesn't make it any less good, even though I'm unsure exactly how less good it can be, but I digress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it doesn't really matter if it's unadulterated, (un)intentional or whatever; what really does matter is HUMAR :D that really should come with a different tone..
    There's nothing as good as pissing someone off in an elusive style, you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete